Monday, March 19, 2007

who new?

the scott family has a blog for 2 days and everyone can't get enough. luckily ma hinted that i should write, or you all wouldn't even know if i'm alive. you want an update... well i'm sitting here at my computer waiting for a guy from the Technology and Commercialization Department to send my my collaboration letter so that I can submit this grant that is due by 10 am in the morning. Everything is set... just waiting for 1 stinking letter. Is that pretty exciting. Don't you all feel better knowing what I'm up to.
Oh yah... we sold our house, bought a townhome, Emma is sick, Libby is psycho, Sawyer doesn't sleep through the night and I still don't have a job.
Peace.

4 comments:

daisy said...

Please elaborate about "Libby is psycho". Just curious. It's nice to know your kids may be more like ours than we thought. Except Maggie does sleep through the night. (Remember she is older...so I'm not trying to brag).

Anonymous said...

Brent, did you mean "who knew" instead of "who new"? Maybe if your grammar wasn't so poor you could find some employment.

Shayne

Brent said...

don't worry about my grammer. i thought in blogs you were supposed to be as abrupt and simple as possible. do you know how long it takes to type the letter "k"? i saved some serious time by leaving that out.
as for libby... she is just a cutie. very defiant, but cute. i like to think it is here rodet blood, so don't tell hillary it is a scott trait. she is just the opposite of mckayl and emma. they will do anything but disobey, but libby could care less.
peace.

Anonymous said...

Brent, did you mean that Libby COULDN'T care less? I mean if she could care less than she cares a lot and I don't think she really does. Of course, you saved a bundle of time by saying could instead of couldn't. Good work.