Thursday, March 22, 2007

American Idol

American Idol season 6 is well on it's way! I don't know who Brenton is talking about regarding my twin, but for all the little cousins who watch every week with me... I speak Blake is my boyfriend! So, I had this great page all ready to publish yesterday, until my computer just shut down. So here it is a day late, with my top and bottom picks. JSYK Stephanie Edwards was in my bottom 3, so I've had to re-adjust since she's gone.

Top 3 Picks:
1. Blake Lewis (Beat Box Guy) - did I mention he is my boyfriend?
2. Melinda Doolittle (Black Back-Up Singer)
3. Chris Sligh (Chubby Guy With Curly Hair)

Bottom 3 Picks:
1. Sanjaya Malakai (Do I Need To Explain)
2. Phil Stacy (Bald Lurpy Guy)
3. Jordin Sparks (17 Year Old Kind Of Black Girl)

So there you have it!

2 comments:

Jaren said...

wuv--i'll go ahead and say nice blog since no one else commented. Go Idol!!

clayre said...

I want the girls to win. I like this show, I like to watch it with daddy.