Thursday, May 31, 2007

zucchini anyone???







So I went a little crazy when planting the zucchini in our garden this year...I think I planted 10-15 zucchini plants and every one of them are growing zucchini's - so far. Nothing like homemade zucchini bread right? You can come pick them yourself (or if you live in Houston, you only have to pay the shipping, what a deal, fresh zucchini from the garden for only $4.95). And I'm sure we'll have plenty of grapes to share too...they are yummy! Fresh grapes from the vine always remind me of Great Grandpa/Grandma Jones and eating them at their trailer. Eat up!

5 comments:

daisy said...

I'll come for a fresh loaf. Let me know when it is done.

Cute picture of Henry!

Brent said...

why can't i read your message. it is just a bunch of symbols. did mom post this for you?

phyllip/shalyse said...

I tried to fix it Brent...did it work?

Brent said...

yep... good work. enjoy the bread.
is that what everyone was doing at the jones' trailer while i was mowing the lawn, tilling the ground and watering the garden -eating grapes and swatting flies. must be nice to be a little girl with 3 older brothers. you problaby became expert at the golf ball game they kept under the couch. i would love to find one of those for old times sake. time to check out ebay.

phyllip/shalyse said...

That's funny...I totally forgot about that golf game...that was a pretty sweet game. I've never seen it anywhere else.