Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day Susan

There are many things we can learn from this video. Here are some highlights:

  • You can call each other fat and ugly but never make fun of another person's mudda (mother).
  • Mother is spelled M-O-T-H-E-R
  • You may never know when you need it so it is always good to carry a microphone; I want to say in your back pocket is a good place but it looks more like Mr T had it stashed in his pants near the small of his back for some reason.
  • We should treat our mother's right.

Happy Mother's Day



3 comments:

daisy said...

Susan- I remember a while back when we lived with you after moving back to St. George. I was having a hard time one night with Shayne away playing basketball...again. I think you sensed my frustrations and sat down with me and we talked. I remember feeling so good afterwards. It was nice to know I had someone to come to if I needed to.

Thanks for being there for me then....and now.

phyllip/shalyse said...

"Motha, there is no otha, so treat her right..." That video is so rad! Glad to see Mr. T still lives on. I think Shayne may have us all beat, that may be the best present mom got this Mother's Day...nice Shayne!

phyllip/shalyse said...

Mom sent me an e-mail titled "frustrated Motha"...she couldn't post her comment so I'm helpin a 'motha' out...Here's her comment

"Anyway, I don’t know what to say about the video, except Mr. T know what’s up – be good to your motha! I also saw myself a few times with those 70’s and 80’s hairdos.

Thanks for your sweet thoughts, Daisy. I appreciate it more than you know. Your own children are stuck with you, but when your in-laws are ok with you, it’s pretty neat! Anyway, I want all of you, Daisy, Shalyse, McCall and Hillary, to know what sweet mothers you are and how much I appreciate and love you all. I commend my sons and Phyl for their great choice in women! I love you, too, guys, but it’s mother’s day, so this one is for the girls.


Thanks for the blog, it’s fun to keep up on stuff, even if I can’t publish on it. Have a great day, everyone - Love your motha!